Capri focuses on providing superior quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the trucking and transportation industry. Our transportation group specializes in trucking fleets, freight forwarders, and contract trucking operators.
We understand the needs of our clients for competitively priced programs. Our liability programs provide protection against third party claims resulting from your services. Capri’s transporation group strives to support our clients’ needs in non-insurance areas such as contract review and risk management as it relates to loss prevention and safety.
Capri has access to private and provincial auto insurers as well as major North American and international underwriters that provide a wide range of products and services.
Our specialties include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site, at other locations or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents arising from premises and services
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to restart quickly
- Motor truck cargo programs for owners and shippers’ interest
- Warehouseman's legal liability program for storage
- Marine and aviation cargo programs with electronic certificate services
- Environmental coverage for shippers of dangerous goods
- Bonding services
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Fleet loss control and risk management
- Pro-rate expertise
- Deductible buy back
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to create goodwill, expedite claims and maintain strong insurer relations