Horse & Livestock Trailers
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Please complete the attached application and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation today.
Equine & Livestock Trailer Application